The International Network of
Graduate Recruitment and Development Associations (INGRADA) is
comprised of associations from countries worldwide, serving professionals engaged
in the career development, recruitment and hiring of college and university
What is the purpose of INGRADA?
The political, economic and cultural environment
- students enter, go through and emerge from, college or university,
- these institutions educate, inform, advise and guide them, and
- organizations recruit, train and develop them
is becoming increasingly global and international.
INGRADA?s purpose is to gather, disseminate
and network across national borders relevant and timely information and best
practice relating to graduate preparation, recruitment and career development.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP AND PARTICIPATION
What does INGRADA offer?
- A single access point to a vast range of contacts and expertise in the countries of its members.
- Potential partners across the globe for specific projects and events.
- Offering opportunities for virtual dialogue.
- A means of contributing to debate on hot topics and potentially influencing policy and practice in critical areas.
Why should you be involved?
INGRADA allows you to tap into a worldwide network of experts.
As the world becomes smaller and smaller, higher education is expanding rapidly worldwide and the global labor market is becoming evermore competitive. Highly qualified potential employees are extending the scope of the search for their careers. The need for accurate and up-to-date knowledge has never been more critical.
You can contribute to the development of a global network.
Just as you can benefit from the knowledge and contacts of others, INGRADA needs members who can contribute from every country so that its network really can benefit everyone, wherever they are.